Our work to support black and minority ethnic (BME) women and girls who experience violence in Rotherham and the surrounding areas could not happen without the incredible support from our donors.
- Centre of expertise on child sexual abuse
- Comic Relief
- God My Silent Partner (GMSP) Foundation
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sisters For Change
- Smallwood Trust
- South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- The Indigo Trust
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Voluntary Action Rotherham
- Women’s Aid
Hardship fund income
We’d like to thank Professor Aisha K. Gill for selecting Apna Haq as one of the organisations to benefit from her fundraiser for women at risk during lockdown. Her fundraiser raised £16,559 to support women and children fleeing domestic violence and abuse, who have no recourse to public funds during COVID-19. Thank you also to Anita Rani for donating some of her winnings on ITV’s The Chase to Professor Gill’s fundraiser.